- A revision of Publication P227 - Mold Assessment and Remediation in New York State Fact Sheet.
- and a new Publication P228 - What to Expect When You Hire a Mold Assessor and Mold Remediation Contractor Fact Sheet.
These two fact sheets are very well written and are perfect for providing to your clients to educate them on what to expect regarding the mold inspection/remediation process in New York State. Reviewing and discussing these fact sheets are one of the highlights of our mold refresher courses.
|Moldy Wall in New Construction|
- The difference between a written passed clearance report and a final status report.
- Can you write a passed clearance report if the underlying cause (if known) is not corrected?
- The responsibilities of the mold assessor.
- The responsibilities of the mold remediation contractor.
- The use of disinfectants, biocides, and antimicrobial coatings.
- What happens if a post-remediation assessment is not wanted?