|Lead Panel Discussion - Stephen Gheen, Kevin Hutton, & Pete DeLucia|
|Questions for the Lead Panel|
- A completed SH-752 form must be submitted. The form must include all the necessary information for obtaining a variance, including the hardship. NO information about the work plan should be included with the application.
- The SH-752 form must be submitted by a certified Project Designer working on behalf of the Petitioner.
- The variance fee of $350 must be included.
- In Section 9 of the SH-752 form, the Petitioner's Agent must write in the number of the FTV that is requested.
- The FTV will be issued as it is written. If some part of the FTV doesn't meet the project's needs, then a standard SSV is required.
- Other relief cannot be added to the FTV.
- No re-openings or amendments are allowed.
- Termination date extension requests will be handled on a case-by-case basis,
- These FTVs have no bearing on notification times.