Social Distancing Policy:
During training classes, the instructor and the students will be requested to:
- All students & instructors before they leave home should take their temperature (it should be less than 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and document absence of shortness of breath, new or change in cough, sore throat, and muscle aches. They should also check the CDC website for other symptoms at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html. If possible, take the CDC self-check found at the site. If you are ill or your temperature is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit they should call to reschedule the course.
- All students upon arrival will be asked what their temperature was before they left home, and do they have any of the symptoms of shortness of breath, new or change in cough, sore throat, and muscle aches. We will also use a contactless thermometer to measure forehead temperature. If students answer yes to any questions or thermometer measurement is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit the student will not be allowed to attend training and must reschedule.
- All students will be encouraged to bring face-covering and gloves during the training.
- FEDTC will be using our larger training room and advising students to sit at least 6 feet from each other; avoid person-to-person contact such as shaking hands.
- Instructors will if possible, will perform all training at least 6 feet from students.
- Cover coughs and sneezes using tissues or into the elbow of your sleeve. To prevent droplets containing germs from entering the air or contaminating your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing "Happy Birthday" twice).
- Use waterless hand sanitizer where soap and water (which are preferred) are not available.
- Instructors will avoid any unnecessary travel and cancel or postpone any courses they are feeling unwell for.
- Instructors will be provided with a kit to help with the recommended procedures.
- Tape measure
- Surgical masks, when available
- N95 Disposable Respirators, when available
- Hand Sanitizers, when available
- Cleaning Disinfectant Wipes for cleaning tables
- Forehead Thermometer