- The differences between the current update and the previous guidelines.
- The importance of the visual inspection.
- The different cleaning methods of soap or detergent, disinfectants, fogging, and anti-microbials.
- Importance of removing the mold.
- Health effects appendix of the standard.
- Importance of removing moisture intrusion and its potential health effects.
- Changing remediation to three sizes versus four.
- Addition of the EPA table as a reference.
This Monday, February 9, 2009, we will be discussing Making a Sustainable Home Healthy with Dr. Marilyn Black founder of Greenguard Environmental Institute that oversees the Greenguard Certification Program.