|Snow at Brewery Ommegang|
- Use fireplace, wood stoves, or other combustion heaters only if they are properly vented to the outside and do not leak flue gas into the indoor air space.
- Never use a charcoal or gas grill indoors—the fumes are deadly.
- Never leave lit candles unattended.
- Keep as much heat as possible inside your home.
- Check the temperature in your home often during severely cold weather.
- Leave all water taps slightly open so they drip continuously.
- Eat well-balanced meals to help you stay warmer.