Search This Blog

Thursday, January 06, 2011

New York Times Lists the Top 10 Reasons Small Businesses Fail

The New York Times building in New York, NY ac...Image via WikipediaNew York Times posted an excellent article regarding the top 10 reasons small businesses fail.  As a small business owner myself I can say that all of these are definitely issues that make it hard to run a business over a long period of time.  Poor accounting, lack of a cash cushion, and operational inefficiencies have all played a part at one time or another for causing me problems with running my business.  However, though at times I have looked back and said what was I thinking going into business for myself, I feel it has been one of the best decisions in my life.  I highly recommend that if you have this dream you go out and just do it!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Chrysotile Asbestos Banned? More Like Certain Conditions of Use Will Be Eventually Banned!

Many of you, as did I, read about the " Ban of Chrysotile Asbestos " and rejoiced over something long overdue.  However, after rea...