|Image via Wikipedia|
|Chest X-ray with Asbestosis.|
NIOH had conducted tests on 163 persons, including 56 females. While pursuing the difficult task of getting one’s own medical reports 18 persons have already died and we don't know if they were from amongst those who were ascertained to be positive or are from the others.
We are amazed with this situation because not only would this not happen in the United States, but the Doctors involved with the research would be held liable in the United States for not providing the information to the workers. We guess the Doctor's code of do no harm does not apply to Doctors in India. What do these researchers think they are doing the research for? The researchers themselves should be ostracized. This is the worst kind of researcher one who is interested in the research with no regard for the subjects of their research.
- Que. asbestos exports should stop: activists (cbc.ca)
- Asbestosis - All Information (umm.edu)
- Scientists: Urgent ban on all asbestos needed (yubanet.com)
- Asbestos advocates plead for Quebec to push forward with mining loan (canada.com)
- Linda Reinstein, CEO and Co-Founder of Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO), Issues Statement on "Drop the Rock", SB 624 (eon.businesswire.com)